Where is Seb gonna be?
- Add template for talks in the future?
Current talks & workshops
- The simple life of ReSTful microservices
- OWIN, why, what and how?
- Advanced HTTP caching & patterns for ninja unicorns
- How to fail an OSS projects in a few simple steps
- HTTP caching for ponies and unicorns
- Links, forms and unicorns
- Getting started with Hypermedia
- Managing change on the web without versions
- An introduction to OpenRasta
Those talks have not been presented in a while, were a one-off or are just here because they are funny. If you want one of these talks for your user-group or conference, please contact us and we can discuss bringing it back.
- When agile goes bad
- An introduction to OpenWrap
- An introduction to asp.net MVC
- Building composite applications in a package-managed world -(http://speakerrate.com/talks/5531-building-composite-web-applications-with-open-frameworks)
- RESTful Architecture - Pecha Kucha Karaoke
- VAN Open Talk on ReST with Udi Dahan et al
- WebForms vs. MVC with Phil Winstanley
Please note, the providing of the links to the videos, slides and does not grant you any additional rights. All content is copyrighted Sebastien Lambla and / or Caffeine IT and / or naughtyProd Limited.
Each conference may release material independently from this site and may do so under a different licensing term, please check on each web site what license it’s under. For the avoidance of doubt, if there is no license you have no license to use the content.
Code license is usually in the codebase (most of the time I go for MIT).
If you want to reuse, deliver or distribute some of the material presented here, it’s usually fine but you have to contact us, let us know and get permission first.