Don says that there’s probably only 3 active cdf feeds on the net. Nope! Every single user has it with dasBlog, and you can reach mine here:
There you go. That makes me the fourth!
And here we go for the first list (please remember my backlog go back to October 2k3 so some links might look a bit old. They are nevertheless quite interesting in my opinion).
· For all your COM+ fans, in this comments, how to enable the spinning ball in the Component Services snap-on for your component.
· Sort Comparison from Raymond. Very interesting as always.
· Monitoring asp.net application on MSDN, something not done enough in many companies.
· From Sam Gentile
o A paper on a CLR and JVM JIT compiler from Intel.
· From Craig, a snippet of the new add-in deployment model in Visual Studio 2005 (must reckon the page break, or lack of, is annoying).
· All you need to know about WS-Transactions from Benjamin.
· From Dave Winer, about the future of blogging software.
· On the verge of it… Vault generates RSS feeds, and so does the 2.0 version for that matter. Very very useful (like when you want to know up to the minute if one dev try to sneak in some code where he shouldn’t).
· From Rob Howard, Software Development Maladies
· From Julien, Top 20 Coder excuses.
And that’s all for today.