Here comes a second wave of links that I didn’t blog about. We’re reaching November 2003 at this point!
· Felipe gives a super fast introduction to layouts in Avalon, and a more detailed overview of the custom layout API. He is one of the Avalon PM by the way. His new blog here is a MUST for anyone interested in Avalon related content.
· Something that didn’t get much blog attention since the PDC, Automation and Accessibility in Avalon by Scott.
Things we use everyday
· An IIS6 problem with kernel mode caching, from Brendan… There should be an easier way.
· The absolute list of ports used by Microsoft products, from Christian (sorry it is in French, still readable by everybody though).
· Flushing DNS in Windows, very useful, from Richard.
· XSL-T intellisense for vs.net, even more useful, from Jesse Ezell.
· Well, we all use Robert Scoble enough that we could effectively send him a thanks postcard. I will do that soon. Robert if you’re reading this, would you prefer Monaco or London?
Things we wish we’d use everyday (or not)
· An example on gotdotnet about using Rigid Body Dynamics in Managed DirectX…
· Well yes I’m late to the party, but an uber-cool design for a windows oriented blog. Who’s going to make a glass like blog design first?
· D0m1, from Eric Gunnerson, posts something I’ve read conscientiously for the last few months, http://www.thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com.
· The Internet Helpdesk from matt. Way too funny.
I think that’s enough for a second list, don’t you?