A while ago, Rob Relyea mentioned on the forums that they had someone working on community and bugs in the WPF team.
I also remember reading a few days ago a Microsoft blogger talking about a service pack.
And Neil has pointed out that bugs are starting to get closed down on the Connect site.
And now, another proof, in the form of a link list:
- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937134/en-us - 27th June
- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937128/en-us - 8th June
- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937130/en-us - 22nd June
- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937106/en-us - 20th June
- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937131/en-us - 19th June
Service pack may you come. And if other bugs could be fixed, including the dependency property journaling and persistence counter for user controls, that would be nice Microsoft :)