This entry may be outdated. For the latest updates on openrasta, see www.openrasta.com.
Don’t get too excited, I’m still quite far from beta 1… But here goes.
- The license: MIT X11. Do what you want with it. Hesitated for a long time, we’ll see if this works out.
- The svn access: http://svn.caffeine-it.com/openrasta/trunk
- The bug tracking: http://trac.caffeine-it.com/openrasta/
- The mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/openrasta/
- The documentation: http://svn.caffeine-it.com/openrasta/trunk/doc/content/default.html
As you can see, the documentation is still very much a work in progress and I’ll add several tutorials over the next few days. Expect some code churning as I increase the code coverage and continue delivering some functionality.
Didn’t think I’d get to the point of releasing that baby, but it’s finally there. Woo!